We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the principles of our processing of your personal data and cookies, which are used by our Service. This information has been prepared taking into account RODO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
Administrator of personal dataDECARD Sp.z.o.o with its registered office at Dobrzechów 446B, 38-100 Strzyżów, entered in the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs by THE REGISTRAR’S COURT IN RZESZOW, XII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL JUDICIAL REGISTER, under KRS No. 0000678798, NIP No. 8191663157, REGON No. 180817479. If you wish to contact us in connection with our processing of your personal data, please write to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are entitled to request:
- access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy of your data (Article 15 RODO or, if applicable, Article 13(1)(f) RODO),
- their rectification (Article 16 RODO),
- erasure (Article 17 RODO),
- restriction of processing (Article 18 RODO),
- transfer of data to another controller (Article 20 RODO).
And also the right:
- to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation – against the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (i.e. on the legitimate interests we pursue) (Article 21(1) of the RODO);
Personal data and privacyBelow you will find detailed information about the processing of your data depending on your activities.
1. use of the free services offered on the Website For what purpose? To fulfill the contract for the services offered on the Website. On what basis. Contract for the provision of services (Article 6(1)(b) RODO). For how long. For the duration of the contract. In addition, your data will be processed until the expiration of the period in which it is possible to assert claims – either by you or by us (see section 4 for more information). What happens if you do not provide data? You will not be able to use our services.
2. making contact with us (e.g., to ask a question) For what purpose? Handling your inquiries or requests. On what basis? The contract or actions taken at your request to conclude the contract (Article 6(1)(b) RODO) – if your inquiry or request relates to a contract to which we are or may be a party our legitimate interest in processing your data to communicate with you (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) – if your inquiry or request is not related to a contract. How long. For the duration of the contract that binds us, or – if a contract is not concluded – until the expiration of the redress period – see 4 point* Until the expiration of the redress period – see 4 point – or until we take into account your objection to the processing* In addition, your data will be processed until the expiration of the period during which a redress is possible – either by you or by us (see 4 point for more information) What happens if you do not provide data? We will not be able to respond to your inquiry or request. * whichever is applicable in your case and which will occur at the earliest.
4 Taking an action or omission that may give rise to a claim related to the Service or our services For what purpose? Establishing, asserting or defending possible claims, related to the concluded contract or provided services On what basis? You have a legitimate interest in processing personal data for the purpose indicated above (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) For how long? Until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims or until we take into account your objection to the processing* What happens if you do not provide the data? Inability to establish, assert or defend claims. * whichever is applicable in your case and which occurs earliest.
We conduct analytics activities on the Service to make it more intuitive and accessible – with respect to you, this will be the case if you allow us to do so. As part of the analytics, we will take into account how you navigate the Service – so, for example, how much time you spend on a particular subpage, or which places on the Service you click on. This allows us to tailor the layout and appearance of the Website and the content posted on it to the needs of Users.
Our Service, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.);
- do not cause changes in the settings of your device.
On this Website, cookies are used for the purposes of:
- remembering your session
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can refer to your browser’s help file. You can read about this information by pressing the F1 key on your browser. In addition, you will find relevant tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using: Firefox Chrome Safari Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge Cookies will not be processed by us for more than 30 days after your last visit to the Website. Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies,
In such cases, we will no longer process them. For more information about cookies, see Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use third-party entities to support us in conducting our business. We entrust them with your data for processing – these entities process data only on our documented instruction. Below you will find a list of recipients of your data:
|ACTION||DATA RECIPIENTS||TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION|
|Using the free services available on the Website||accounting office supplier of software that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software) supplier of standard office software (including e-mail boxes)||there is no space|
|Contacting us (e.g. asking a question)||Provider of standard office software (including e-mail boxes)||there is no space|